Saturday, March 1, 2008

VISION: AMERICA- CAN YOU HEAR THE SCHEMES

VISION: AMERICA, CAN YOU HEAR THE SCHEMES?
1st March 2008

I had been sensing something in my spirit, since the past few months, and I was waiting on the Lord to Show me a vision to help me understand.

Today, I was Shown this vision.

I saw a strange thing happening in America.

The well-known false prophets were now warning their ‘punters’ of judgments to come upon America, and how the economy would suffer.


I was amazed.


Why had they been deriding the true prophets when now they were saying the same or similar things?

I asked the Lord why all of a sudden, when they’d done nothing but label the true prophets as ‘doom and gloom preachers’, were these false prophets now so eager to warn their followers, of that which the true prophets had warned for years.

“This is why”, Said the Lord.
I saw sheets of papers in America, and on all was written SCHEMES SCHEMES SCHEMES.

The false prophets had now seen potential for great ‘profit’ in the judgments prophesied. And what with the looming economic crisis, they foresaw, that fewer ‘punters’ would feel ‘led’ to give to their fiefdoms.
The only way left, was to appeal to the punters last vestige of greed.

The false prophets were now busy working with accountants and economists, and agents from the world system and devising SCHEMES so that they could get their punters to invest, buy into schemes that would make them rich quickly, and save them the pains of facing the economic crisis.

They had Schemes, to enroll the punters in their conferences which would teach these gullible ones how to get rich quick, schemes to invest, just SCHEMES SCHEMES SCHEMES.


And all SCHEMES were engineered and tailored for the personal enrichment of these false prophets, teachers, preachers. It did not matter to them that their wily schemes would bankrupt many.

I saw a man in deep financial problems consult both the false and the true prophet, who were standing on either side of him.


The true prophet said, “Repent and turn from your wicked ways to the Lord. He Will Lead you, He Will Guide you.”


Then the man turned to the false prophet who smiled his best smile, and said, “yeah, sure go ahead and repent, if that makes ya feel better, and when you’re done with repentin', just turn this way, and let me tell ya about this ‘ anointed’ SCHEME, a pretty little angel gave me when I was caught up in the 911th heaven”.

Jeremiah 9:5-6 (King James Version)
5And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.
6Thine habitation is in the midst of deceit; through deceit they refuse to know me, saith the LORD.


Bombay-India
Swarna Jha


Sat, 1 Mar 2008 10:46:14 -0800 (PST)
Response By-Sherry Mason, U.S.A
sparrowoftheplain@yahoo.com

Swarna,

Some friends of mine went to a conference that was several hours away from where they lived. The pastor took a "liking" to them and asked them to meet with him before they left the conference. They did.

He told them that he wanted to mentor them and make them associate pastors under him. They would not be paid a salary but he outlined a plan that would support all of them financially. He said that God had given him the idea.

He was to "sign on" 12 couples as associate pastors. They would tithe to him which would support his ministry. In turn the 12 couples would go out and each find 12 more couples to mentor and in turn they would tithe to the one over them. Each couple would become senior pastors when they got their 12 couples of associate pastors but they would continue to tithe to the pastor who recruited them.

In this way, each ministry would be supported and the Kingdom of God would be furthered.

When my friends shared this with me and asked what I thought...I very STRONGLY advised against it. I do not believe God is into Pyramid schemes or multi-level marketing. I am very troubled by christians who take this kind of approach to financial security. During my time in my present situation I have talked with and had attempts made to recruit me for many multi level marketing schemes from over priced air cleaners to facial products. They are touted as a way to "get rich" and serve the Kingdom of God (and of course...evangelize). They all believe God will bless their enterprises because He came up with the idea.

One particular person I know is held in high esteem in the "church" he attends but I cringe when I see him and he will not speak to me because I did not agree with him.
Am I correct in the way I feel?

Sherry

No comments: