Monday, March 3, 2008

VISION: ROMAN CENTURIONS IN D.C.

VISION: ROMAN CENTURIONS IN D.C.
3rd March 2008

I saw this vision on the 29th of February 2008.

I saw the Colosseum such as is in Rome, Italy.

In fact I saw many of the ancient grand governmental buildings such as are in Rome.

To my surprise I realized that though all these ancient grand-looking governmental buildings were roman, they were in this vision that I saw, standing in Washington D.C., in the place where the White House and all the government buildings stand.

I saw men and women, who looked like roman centurions. All were dark-haired.

Their clothes were entirely roman- styled, except that every clothing, strangely even the shield, I noticed, was made of black leather.

Though these roman centurions were wearing a shield, that covered their chest, I noticed that they had no helmets or any type of head gear on.

I saw that in the right hand of every roman centurion was a black leather leash, with gleaming steel studs. I noticed that their sheilds too had shiny steel studs.

Everything, from the roman centurions’ garments, their shields, their leashes, all looked brand new. As if they’d never been worn before.

I noticed that some among those select roman centurions, grandly walking around in the square, had in their left hands, black leather whips.

The roman centurions looked like a ‘brand new arrival’ themselves. They looked as if they were new to Washington D.C.

I noticed that the place where these buildings stood, except for a select group, of these roman centurions, there was no other civilian-looking population, walking about.

Where were they I wondered?

I then looked down to see what was at the end of the leash that was in the hand of every roman centurion.

I saw that at the end of the leash, were not animals, but rather people who were almost crawling. They looked like slaves.

As I looked at this select group of roman centurions, I saw that they were the new ruling elite.

I asked the Lord, “Lord, people have said that the multi-nationals were the elite that ruled America, so who are these roman centurions?”

“These are the new deadly elite”, Came the Reply.

Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

RESPONSE BY-ANONYMOUS

shalom Swarna,

Early this morning. As I was waking up ..these words came to my spirit...WE ARE ON THE BRINK OF WAR!

I had a dread come into my heart, and a picture of the scenario of WWII ..people caught off guard, sirens..then I was awake.I believe its now a time for the believers in Jesus to get off the sidelines and get back into the prayer closet with Jesus to get strategies on our marching orders.

Our callings and destinies to be revealed and pray that through His power begin to prepare towards them all. Those prepared will know what to do when the time comes..for theyll have had orders from the Most High ..those who have dilly dallied with their gifts and calls will will be swept away unawares for they have not prepared themselves and will be caught off guard by the many torrents and winds of changes that are not just only on America, but on all the known free world..the Western Nations. However where America will be hit first..her allies will follow suite. blessings!
March 4, 2008 9:24 AM

No comments: