Tuesday, March 11, 2008

VISIONFLASHES: SHAKING RAIMENTS AND CLOUD OF DUST

VISIONFLASHES: SHAKING RAIMENTS AND CLOUD OF DUST

11th March 2008

Aired January 2008 I briefly shared as regards this Scripture on a radio programme.

In a vision flash I had seen many upper/outer garments being shook.

And this is the Scripture that came before my eyes, within the vision flash.


ACTS 18 KJV
6And when they opposed themselves, and blasphemed, he shook his raiment, and said unto them, Your blood be upon your own heads; I am clean; from henceforth I will go unto the Gentiles.

Within the vision flash, I saw that many who had been ‘talking to the Jews’ now shook their raiment, and were leaving the Jews to go to the gentiles. No more would they reason or persuade the ‘Jews’, for the arguments of the ‘Jews’ were now getting blasphemous.

A few weeks later:
I saw a cloud of dust.

I asked the Lord, “Lord where is this dust coming from?”
“From many feet”, Came the Reply.

And this Scripture came before my eyes:

Luke 9:5 (King James Version)
5And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them.

World over, people were shaking their raiments and the dust off their feet.

I understood from these vision flashes that neither the ‘Jews’ nor the ‘city-folk’, noticed the shaking of raiments or the cloud of dust. They returned to ‘business as usual’.

These would now have no one to correct or teach them. They would find that they were amidst people with whom they were in total agreement. People just like them, unlearned and illiterate.

I asked the Lord, " To what then will these people be left to?"

" To their own devises", Came the Reply.


Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

No comments: