Thursday, March 6, 2008

RESPONSE TO: AUDIO-VISION: LAND THAT PLANE-By Patrick Winfrey

RESPONSE TO: AUDIO-VISION: LAND THAT PLANE-By Patrick Winfrey-Philippines
Neartochrist@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 22:36:53 EST

AUDIO-VISION: LAND THAT PLANE
http://www.twango.com/media/SWARNAJHA.public/SWARNAJHA.10007

(Baptism took place in remote mountain area)






My name is Patrick Winfrey. I am an American Missionary in the southern area of Mindanao, Philippines.

With new technology, I am able to get online here. I am being used by the Lord to try and unite all the Born-again churches here in the main village of 30,000; to work together to reach the vast remote area around us. We are surrounded here by tribal areas with no electricity and no churches.
I have no one but the Lord to guide me here into the wisdom to do an Apostolic work here. I have been operating as a prophet in the USA until August 2007, when I came to the Philippines.

Your message on " Land the Planes" is very good. I am trying to shift to building up from tearing down.

We must forget those things behind....

Thank you again.

I am God-only supported. I came here without any outside support. It has given me much liberty to organize the denominations into one new man.

I will study all your prophecies and use their wisdom in my work!

You are making a difference in the Kingdom.

Please pray for me, I for you.

In Christ,

Patrick WInfrey

No comments: