Monday, March 10, 2008

VISION FLASH: THE BALD AND THE BOLD

VISION FLASH: THE BALD AND THE BOLD
10TH March 2008

I saw this vision flash around a week ago.

I saw men and women, world over with short hair. I saw that the hair on their heads suddenly disappeared. I understood that these people now had not a hair on their body. They had become bald.

Now I saw mountain piles of this dark hair.

A black pair of scales appeared just a little above the earth, and it appeared that this dark scale was going to weigh the hair.

Suddenly, a Gold Pair of Scales appeared and pushed this ancient looking black scale away. The Gold Scales Stood high above in the sky.

The pile of hair that lay in mounts below was placed on the Scale and weighed.

I saw that the bald lost all their hair. But those who had being walking upright, suddenly divinely received very strong hair ( not the hair from the mountain pile. I noticed that the mountain pile of hair consisted of both short hair and ugly long hair that was pitch black and looked the texture of coir.).

I saw those with this divinely gifted strong hair walk boldly and kick mountains out of the way, as if they were footballs. They removed strong pillars that held up high places of evil.

The bald had become impotent and now just stood where they were, looked bewildered . They were uncovered and looked very vulnerable. I saw the bald men had not a hair upon them, their chests looked hairless.

Those with this divinely gifted strong hair had become bold and were marching forward with giant strides, effortlessly annihilating all that stood in the way.

Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

No comments: