Saturday, December 19, 2015

Isaiah 41:10

Isaiah 41:10

The following is from 


Spurgeon's sermon,"The Sweet Harp of Consolation" No. 760. 

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you.
 Do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
 I will strengthen you.   I will help you.
 I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."
    Isaiah 41:10.

It is not possible for the Christian to be in any
condition in which these words shall not be to him,
  universal medicine for all disease,
  universal armor against every weapon,
  universal supply of every necessity.

God is with us as a mighty worker-- a real
active, potent, faithful, truthful worker, who,
having promised to help us, will help us, and
never leave us nor forsake us until he has
accomplished all his eternal purpose, and
brought us to himself in heaven!



No comments: