Saturday, April 11, 2009

VISION: DO NOT STRAIGHTEN THE PICTURE

VISION: DO NOT STRAIGHTEN THE PICTURE

11th April 2009


March 2008 I posted VISION: AND THEY CAST OFF RESTRAINT . After that, though I continued to see visions, I was not led to publish any until March 2009.

I saw this vision around end March 2008. I telephonically shared this with a friend in Bombay, sometime in 2008.

The vision:


In this vision I saw a vast open space, in which stood a dilapidated structure.

The vast building with courtyards was crumbling. The façade had fallen.

I saw that this degenerating structure was inhabited. On the living room wall on the right hung a large, framed picture.

The picture was tilted.

This picture was so skewed, my immediate reaction within the vision was to go to the building and straighten the picture on the wall.

How I wondered, could they who dwelt in this structure not see how slanted, the picture on the wall was?

Though I did not move from where I was placed, and continued to watch the dilapidated building, my thoughts were that I should go to the building which was a distance away, and just straighten the picture.

Suddenly I heard the Lord Say to me,

“Do not straighten the picture; the structure is ear-marked for demolition”.

I then understood that when a structure is reserved for demolition, attempting to straighten a picture within such a structure was a futile, irrelevant, superfluous exercise.

Today, 11th March 2009, as I saw this vision again, I saw more such structures. The pictures in all the buildings were tilted. Now I did not think to go straighten the picture.

Rather, I wondered if the people who dwelt within these structures knew that the building they resided in had been reserved for demolition.

I was made to understand within the vision that the residents of such buildings had already received three notices. I saw that the third and final notice was affixed to the door in each building.

I wondered if the inhabitants who had ignored prior two notices, and not evacuated, would disregard the final one too.

The water supply in the buildings, which had only trickled through before due to the blockages had now completely ceased flowing, and the electricity had been cut off.

Nonetheless, the inhabitants continued to reside there.

To my extreme left I saw the male and female wrinkled faces of the inhabitants who dwelt in the neighboring two buildings. It appeared that their bathroom walls had collapsed a long while before. Areas of the vast living room had been used as bathrooms.

Though I was not allowed to smell the environment, I was made aware that there was an unbearable stench, and seeing the condition of the living rooms was sufficient for me to estimate the smell of the places.

Now I could see not only the wrinkled faces, but the entire appearance of the male and female who occupied neighboring structures.

I saw that not only the structures were uninhabitable, but even these two in their present condition could not inhabit with anyone. It appeared that both male and female, had aged and wrinkled, before their time. They had long dirty fingernails, and their clothes were covered in filth. I was made to understand that they smelt of urine.

These two looked adamant. Everything about their habits and manner in which they lived depicted that they were rooted there.

Now I understood that none would be dragged out of these structures against their will. But those who evacuated willingly would find the Lord Had Provided abundantly for them. They would find water, clean clothes and a God-Approved habitation. They would lack nothing. Everything they needed the Lord Would Provide.

Today I saw activity around the structures.

Messengers had been sent to inform the inhabitants in all the structures that if they did not immediately evacuate from these dilapidated structures, the structures would fall upon them.

How would the adamant amongst them be convinced to leave, I wondered.

I was shown that those willing to leave, would be taken out first in full view of all the others that chose to remain. In the sight of all, these willing ones would be removed to safety, washed, cleansed and properly housed.

In the full sight of all who remained they would be well provided for. If after witnessing all this, the adamant remained stubborn and evacuated not, then the structures would fall upon them and where they stood, there they would fall, under the debris of the fallen structures.

I saw the willing removed to safety, washed cleaned and well provided for.

I saw that the wrinkled faced male and female, from whom I understood emanated a great stench, actually chose to immediately evacuate when the messengers came.

The other inhabitants saw these two wrinkled faced smelly neighbors, led out to safety.

They saw from afar, that these two were washed and cleansed and properly clothed, fed and housed.

They saw that these two looked completely transformed, younger and full of vigor, and the scent from their cleansing could be smelled from a distance away. (I could smell this aroma).

The residents, who stayed back, witnessed from afar, that these two were well provided for.

They saw that these two who once lived in uninhabitable structures condemned and ear-marked for demolition, now dwelt in safe and secure places by quiet waters.

Yet inspite of the ample proof of God’s Mercy and Goodness and His Abundant Provision, they did not believe that their own structures were that uninhabitable. Those who remained, reasoned amongst themselves, and were convinced even when alone, that the reason the two wrinkled faced smelly inhabitants had left was because of the non-functioning plumbing in their respective buildings.

Those who refused to leave believed that their plumbing was intact and the lack of water supply was due to drought conditions. Surely some day soon it would rain and that too would be remedied. So why leave? Why evacuate? How could their partially functioning structure, be demolished? Surely the non-functioning parts could be fixed?

They did not believe that He Who Sent the Notices would Carry out the demolition, nor did they believe that the same facilities afforded the two wrinkled faced smelly neighbors would necessarily be extended to them. Too risky, they thought.

“ Nah…….our plumbing’s good”, they reasoned,” we don’t stink like those two…….theirs was an extreme case…………..we don’t need to evacuate………….it’s but an empty threat……….will God Allow us to fall under the weight of these structures?............Nah…….He’s Bound by His Word to Save us even in the last hour…………Why, He May even repair these structures and make them more sturdy, for surely the rains will fall soon.”

Had they studied the notice, they would have understood that this was the hour for structures to fall.

As the vision progressed, I saw that some amongst them though, were unconvinced by their own reasoning and suddenly decided that they must evacuate. They saw how Graciously the Lord Had Treated their smelly neighbors, surely even if He was half as Good to them, they’d yet be better off there than here.

These marveled within themselves at the aroma that was drifting towards them from their previously smelly neighbors. Though their transformed ex-neighbors were taken a distance away from them, the inhabitants had witnessed the transformation from afar.

They could no more deny that the transformation was a miracle. The Lord Had Sent Word to them all that the structures would be demolished, but if they evacuated He would Provide for them. Since the Lord Had Kept His Promise to these two ex-neighbors, and they were witness to it, why would the Lord not do the same for them?

Without wasting another moment these who had witnessed the Grace of God upon their ex-neighbors, now saw the foolishness of stubbornly holding onto the decrepit structures. They trusted that God would house them in safe abodes and amply provide for them too. They grabbed the hands of the messengers who were just about to turn away from the door.

“We will leave right now,” they cried.

Those who left found the abundant provision of the Lord.

Those who stubbornly stood their ground were knocked down by the falling debris. And where they fell, there they lay buried.


Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

COMMENT FROM JOE D. LONG, U.S.A
VISION: DO NOT STRAIGHTEN THE PICTURE


Tuesday, April 21, 2009 8:29 AM
Shalom Swarna,

I was writing a reply to this vision, when for some reason that I have since forgotten, I had to put it in my draft's folder and temporarily forgot about it... I am sending what I received when I first read the vision, but I don't know about what I said as being the interpretation... Just some thoughts that came to me...

Blessings,

joe~

11th April 2009

Shalom Swarna,

For whatever reason, I thought of the man who built his house upon the rock, and the one who built his house upon the sand...

Also, I thought of the scripture in Revelation where the saints were admonished to leave Babylon, to come out of her...

Revelation 18:4
I then heard another voice from heaven saying, Come out from her, my people, so that you may not share in her sins, neither participate in her plagues.
Revelation 18:3-5 (in Context) Revelation 18 (Whole Chapter)

Blessings,

joe~



YAHSHUAH is the sole expression of the glory of Elohim, the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine, and HE is the perfect imprint and very image of Elohim's nature. Heb 1:3a

2 comments:

That person said...

Dear Swarna,

Thanks again for sharing the visions that the Lord has blessed you with. When I read this vision: DO NOT STRAIGHTEN THE PICTURE, it made me to understand that the buildings marked for demolition are the 501c3 money loving churches; the dirty inhabitants of these churches are also less than lukewarm, they are “p*ss-warm” and that is why they smell as urine.

Their religion is beyond defiled. God is righteous and he will surely destroy all who do not repent and leave these money-oriented churches. I know this because I used to go to some of the churches in my neighborhood. Offering everything I had to them (every single penny at times and my labor), I later found out that if I needed help they would simply turn a deaf ear to me. So as I struggled with the truth that these churches are less than lukewarm, I started contacting them to see if they would hear my rebuke.

These churches, their pastors and corporate headquarters were quick to turn a deaf ear to me every time I tried to reason with them. They must have thought they had need of nothing or were wise in their own eyes because the more I tried to communicate with them as instructed (1 Timothy 6:17-18), the more I was insulted and falsely rebuked. In time, God led me to find true fellowship elsewhere.

The sad thing is I told them plainly that I live in the 3rd generation of a family history of suicide and was previously fatherless (as my father was fatherless before me). Yet they had no desire to even hear me. Their religion is defiled and become like dung.

Let all their defiled churches fall and let ALL those who refuse to repent and Love the strangers, fatherless and widows become as stinky, rotting corpses and let their corpses remain in that dung; and then let all the people say: “AMEN”

DEUT 27:19
Cursed be he that perverteth the judgment of the stranger, fatherless, and widow. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Sincerely,
A mighty angel
www.z-tron.com

Elijah the arch messenger said...

THUS SAITH HE WHO IS LIKE GOD UPON THE EARTH:

BLESSED ARE THOU SWARNA JHA BLESSED ART THOU

THE END HAS COME, FEAR NOT YOU ARE GREATLY BELOVED-

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThusSaithElijah

WWW.Z-TRON.COM