Sunday, April 26, 2009

VISION: CITIES OF REFUSE

VISION: CITIES OF REFUSE
26th April 2009

I saw this vision several months ago.

I saw 3 giant sized deep craters in the middle of the earth.

They were now empty.

Earlier, prophets of God had warned the people not to stay in places which were filled with garbage/refuse. They urged the people to leave the craters which were filled with refuse and seek the Refuge of God.

For a moment in time, the people believed and evacuated from the craters which were full of refuse.

The multitude of people had gone in search of cities of refuge, but they did not seek God for direction. They were confident that finding a city of refuge was no big deal. They presumed that anyone of reasonable intelligence could find such a hiding place.

They circled the mountain but found no cities of refuge. Before they knew it, they were back at the garbage filled crater, they had once evacuated.

As the people stood around the rim and peered into the craters, they were thrilled to see that the once refuse-filled places were now not only swept clean, but had enlarged, and were many times larger than when the people last dwelt there.

" Now that all the refuse is out, surely there's no harm in making these craters our 'cities of refuge', ............besides just look at the size of the craters.........though there are only three left, whereas there were many more smaller ones before, it seems to me that the Lord Himself Has amalgamated and enlarged these craters." the people reasoned amongst themselves.

These now swept-clean craters could easily house them all. The very fact that the craters though reduced in numbers were huge, made them all certain that this was a 'sign' from God. That God had in a divine way Guided them to 'cities of refuge,' though they did not seek Him.

I understood within the vision, that many a high and mighty man and woman had fallen from a great height and hit the ground, creating these craters that looked like they'd been impacted by a meteorite.

It seemed like a large group of 'the high and mighty' had fallen all at once, like a bundle tied together, to create such an impact.

The smaller craters were either flattened or amalgamated into the huge new crater.

Hidden in the walls and below the ground of these craters was all the old garbage, which contrary to the people's beliefs, had not been swept away but buried deep within.

The people had barely settled into these three giant sized craters, when they heard the voice of the true prophets of God shouting from afar, " Flee, flee, flee. He is our Refuge, not those craters."

The people were enraged at the prophets, " We will not flee. These are our cities of refuge", they shouted angrily.

The prophets shook their heads in disbelief, " Surely you don't believe that? those craters are not 'cities of refuge', they are 'cities of refuse".

Suddenly a whirlwind came and the voices of the prophets could be heard no more.

From within the craters and without, tonnes of flying garbage fell upon the heads of those who had taken 'refuge' there and the people in all three craters were buried under the refuse.

Proverbs 10:15
Proverbs 10:29
Proverbs 11:3

Bombay-India
Swarna Jha


COMMENT BY JOE D. LONG, U.S.A

Date: Saturday, May 2, 2009, 12:49 PM

Shalom Swarna,

I recalled our conversation where I told you what HOLY SPIRIT said to me when I left the organized Church... "Do not go back the way you came...

This vision reminds me of that warning... We are not to go back into what we came out of... Se'lah~

That doesn't mean that we can't have gatherings with like minded and spirited people of Elohim, however, we must be very careful to not go back into the system that we came out of...

People are so "used" to having someone tell them what to do and when to do it, that they can't do hardly anything of themselves without first passing it before the so called "Pastor..."

So, when they hear the word, and it springs to life in them, they embrace it gladly and are obedient, but as in the parable of the sower, some falls on rocky ground, quickly springing up but due to lack of good soil, the word soon withers... So back they go into the "refuse" that they came out of... While they were gone, some changes were made, to keep the others from leaving, the program was spruced up, some different ministries started, etc, etc, and "wow" it looks to those who left as if they got it right this time!!! NOT!!! They would have been better off to stay instead of leaving the first time, because their fall this time is even worse...

Blessings, my friend, with HIS Shalom, Love, Grace, Mercy, and Wisdom... Amen!!! So Let It Be!!!

joe~

COMMENT BY TINA BAXLEY, U.S.A

(Re:

)

Date: Monday, April 27, 2009, 4:36 PM

............ I am seeing now, the parables with which I feel the Lord has given you. I am understanding these parables now, with greater clarity.

Originally, this morning, I had started writing to you concerning my running into God again instead of into the forum as a refuge. Amazingly, in the forums, i did not find refuge. Peoples words have become craters as they are linked from one website to another in support of what they feel is right in their eyes. Amplifying the enemy and not the Living God. Oh how glorious God is when He is teaching someone some things!

I am chuckling right now, because people are being created in the image of the forum and not in the image of God, chuckling because I was one of those people, yet saddened to everyone who is pulled into them. Kind of like the dream I just sent to you of being in the ark to reach the land rather than jumping into hot water.

I am so thankful that He allowed me this lesson, yet very fearful of the sense of loss at the way He would teach me. He gave me a crash course in growth, and the growing pains were severe, but He is ever faithful in that I can now say that He did not lose me. I have a sense that I walked water to get to that ark as He would bid me to come, and once inside why leave?

We have a saying that if so and so jumped off a cliff, would you?

Obviously, even as a child with limited knowledge it does not seem plausible for us to make that jump as death would ensue. Yet as grown ups, we are ever gullible to jump/dive right in to what the latest flow is that will identify one as being pious, or having a little more knowledge than another person. Saved by our own workings instead of running into Him, that He do a complete conversion and or saving of the very soul that would totally depend on Him to remove the stiff white washing we have done that we may be washed white with Him and be flexible to go anywhere and see what things are being said or done. Sitting at His feet instead of at the computer to see if what you received was contingent with that which was being broadcast. I do not know if He will account it to me as losing my virginity to this that I went through, but I am praising the fact that He does not like divorce. There are all kinds of artificial insemination in these places, as well as rape, murder and the like.

All I can say is Glorious.

My readings last night were in Philemon, and where the Lord led me was being a slave to Him and not to anything else. This is becoming one, in that we might like many others have the boldness to say, that we would become accursed that many live, or forgive them they know not what they do, or do not charge this to their account, and even blot out my name, if you won't save them also.

Oh how glorious He is in His teaching.

So I say to you good morning this morning and this is the day that God has made, and I shall rejoice and be glad in it!!!

If He wants to, He can repair my beak or take it altogether, but just do not take Himself away from me.

Good and timely word/parable.

May He continue to bless you, as you shut out all interferences and seek His face.

Tina

No comments: