Friday, February 1, 2008

VISION: THE SWORD SHIP

VISION: THE SWORD SHIP
1st February 2008

Around the first couple of weeks of January 2008, I saw this vision.

I saw the port side ( left side) of a very large Ship.

The hull was white and around the entire bottom, of the Ship was a broad light blue strip.

In the front in place of a propellor, was a Sword that was turning at some speed.

The Ship, strangely was moving on land and there was no water beneath it.

The land through which this Ship was slowly but surely plowing through, was dry, dusty, and covered with nettles, thorns and briers. Nothing fruitful was growing upon this land.

The Sword, was cutting through these thorns and briers and the Ship was moving slowly but surely ahead upon the land, as it was thus cleared by the Sword. I saw that the Sword was clearing a way for the Ship to move ahead.

I watched this and was puzzled. Ships float on water, yet I saw not a drop of liquid but here was this Ship moving on dry land.

Yet as I watched this vision, I understood that this Sword Ship would be plowing straight through many such dry, dusty, arid lands that were covered in nettles, thorns and briers, and bore no fruit. I knew that the Ship would float, but upon what ? I wondered. The land through which the Ship was plowing looked dry and dusty and covered in thorns and nettles and briers and it did not look like there was any water there.

I asked the Lord, " Lord, I see no water, so upon what will the Ship float?"

The Answer I heard was, " Upon the blood of the judgements."

I now saw that from all the crushing, cutting down, of the Sword upon the nettles, thorns and briers and all things unfruitful, squeezed forth blood, which at first was as a slow flow, but as it gathered momentum, the flow became as a stream, and then a river.
( I noticed that the blood was abnormally thick)

As the Sword Ship continued on, plowing through such lands, I saw, as the vision began to fade, that this Sword Ship was moving faster, rather it was racing forward, upon a gushing flood of blood, and it now appeared that the Sword Ship was moving forward fast upon a swelling sea of blood. I could no more see the lands, just the raging, flooding sea of blood, and the Sword Ship, afloat, moving smoothly and fast upon it.

Bombay-India

Swarna Jha


Fri, 1 Feb 2008 14:07:59 -0800 (PST)
Response From Joe D. Long, U.S.A.
pilades07@yahoo.com

Subject: VISION: THE SWORD SHIP

Shalom Swarna,

As I read this vision, I had an idea of what it pertained to, however, when it got to the blood, I knew exactly what it meant... This is the Judge of the Universe going throughout the earth, gathering the grapes of wrath as it were... This is HE who's garments is dripping

Isaiah 63:1-6 [AMPLIFIED BIBLE]
1 WHO IS this Who comes from Edom, with crimson-stained garments from Bozrah [in Edom]? This One Who is glorious in His apparel, striding triumphantly in the greatness of His might? It is I, [the One] Who speaks in righteousness [proclaiming vindication], mighty to save!
2 Why is Your apparel splashed with red, and Your garments like the one who treads in the winepress?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone, and of the peoples there was no one with Me. I trod them in My anger and trampled them in My wrath; and their lifeblood is sprinkled upon My garments, and I stained all My raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance was in My heart, and My year of redemption [the year of My redeemed] has come.
5 And I looked, but there was no one to help; I was amazed and appalled that there was no one to uphold [truth and right]. So My own arm brought Me victory, and My wrath upheld Me.
6 I trod down the peoples in My anger and made them drink of the cup of My wrath until they were intoxicated, and I spilled their lifeblood upon the earth.

Blood, from pressing out the grapes of wrath in HIS winepress... As I type this the tears are filling my eyes, Swarna, for the time of the Judgment is so near!!! This is the Son of Elohim, The Righteous one who makes war in righteousness and justice... The tears are still coming... For this will be a time of GREAT GRIEF AND SADNESS AND DISTRESS UPON ALL WHO DWELL UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH...

ONLY HIS CHOSEN ONES WILL BE PROTECTED, FROM THIS TERRIBLE DAY OF WRATH, THE DAY OF YAHWAH!!! (YHWH).

Rev 14:14-20 [AMPLIFIED BIBLE]
14 Again I looked, and behold, [I saw] a white cloud, and sitting on the cloud [h]One resembling a Son of Man, with a crown of gold on His head and a sharp scythe (sickle) in His hand.(D)

15 And another angel came out of the temple sanctuary, calling with a mighty voice to Him Who was sitting upon the cloud, Put in Your scythe and reap, for the hour has arrived to gather the harvest, for the earth's crop is fully ripened.(E)

16 So He Who was sitting upon the cloud swung His scythe (sickle) on the earth, and the earth's crop was harvested.

17 Then another angel came out of the temple [sanctuary] in heaven, and he also carried a sharp scythe (sickle).

18 And another angel came forth from the altar, [the angel] who has authority and power over fire, and he called with a loud cry to him who had the sharp scythe (sickle), Put forth your scythe and reap the fruitage of the vine of the earth, for its grapes are entirely ripe.

19 So the angel swung his scythe on the earth and stripped the grapes and gathered the vintage from the vines of the earth and cast it into the huge winepress of God's indignation and wrath.

20 And [the grapes in] the winepress were trodden outside the city, and blood poured from the winepress, [reaching] as high as horses' bridles, for a distance of 1,600 stadia (about 200 miles).(F)

I had to stop and look up the scriptures for this vision... This is very serious Swarna, and the time is indeed short...

In looking up the scriptures, I sensed the lifting of Holy Spirit for the time being...There are more scriptures that refer to this, but suffice it for these two to drive the point home...

The Grief and Sadness that I sensed in my spirit I believe reflects the Grief and Sadness that is in the Heart of our Savior and King as HE does not wish that these perish, but they have made their choice..................


May HIS Shalom, Grace and Tender Mercies be with you in and through all that you say and do as unto HIM!!! Amen!!! So Let It Be!!!

joe~

YAHSHUAH is the sole expression of the glory of Elohim, the Light-being, the out-raying or radiance of the divine, and HE is the perfect imprint and very image of Elohim's nature. Heb 1:3a

BACK TO:
www.visionsoftheseer.blogspot.com

No comments: