Friday, January 11, 2008

VISION: LEFT-OVERS

VISION: LEFT-OVERS
11TH JANUARY 2008

Last evening, I saw this vision.

GROUPS

I saw high above in the sky, people sitting squatted in groups. All were wearing white. There were numerous groups there and I could not count them. Each group squatted in a circle, and the aerial view I saw was that in their entirety all groups thereby formed a circle.

I saw that all who were squatted there could only see their own group; they did not see the vast numbers of groups squatted there around them.

By a Divine Hand they were all Served food.
It was not as the feeding of the thousands mentioned in the Bible, where the food actually multiplied. Here there was an overly abundant supply of food to begin with.

All the groups ate to the full, and then rose all at once to gather the left-overs.

When they rose up to gather the left-overs I saw that all noticed the others, near or even some distance away from them. I saw some even chat with those from other groups as they went around collecting the left-overs. I saw that they collected left-overs from all the areas they could walk to, and not just the spot where they had been squatting. I saw that collecting the left-overs was every one's duty.

All the left-overs they had collected were taken away from them by the Divine Hand and were thrown down from the skies.

I saw one person, with his mouth open wide, who seemed to have been long anticipating that food would fall from the skies, receive a large portion from the left-over food that fell from the sky, directly into his mouth.

I saw that the food flung down from the sky did not fall on the ground but a large white sheet, that covered the centre of the earth from one end to another, caught the falling food.

Next:


MOUNTAIN-TOP


I saw that the white sheet was now a table cloth over a long table that stretched through the centre of the earth, from east to west. The food was not resting directly on the cloth but was placed in vessels and dishes, and looked like a buffet meal. I saw those who ate from this table eat their food standing, there were no chairs there, and none sat on the ground to eat their meal. They stood around, near, a little distance away from the table and ate. they had no plates. Nonetheless it was clear that they could eat as much as they liked, to the full.

I saw that this place was all a mountain top, and numerous people were there to eat from the table. I also saw that the man I had seen with his mouth open, anticipating the food, ate the food that fell directly into his mouth, but also could eat from the table on the mountain top.

When I looked at the food, I saw that it was not half-chewed food or crumbs, but it truly was whole portions of meat and though those groups above had eaten from a much larger rather ginormous serving of bread and meat, down below what had been received was not crumbs at all, but food that those groups above could not eat for they had eaten to the full and could eat no more, so that which was left-over, was not crumbs but was the excess food.

Nonetheless I noticed that the bread the groups above had eaten was broken at the bottom end, but when it appeared on the mountain top table, it looked smaller, but WHOLE, it looked fresh and untouched, and unbroken, but smaller, as the group above had eaten from it to their heart's content. All the food that was on the table was of much small proportion to that eaten by the groups above.

I saw a few people attempting to climb the surface of this mountain from various sides, but I saw that they were thrown down. These people were those who had earlier refused to go up to the mountain, when they ought to have done so, but chose rather to stay in the valley. Now as they had looked up and seen the food falling from the white sheet upon the mountain top, they were hastily climbing to get to that food. Now it appeared that they were climbing, just because they 'felt like it', but I saw that they were climbing the mountain uninvited. I saw that they were divinely thrown down, as they attempted to climb. They were not hurt or harmed, but it was clear that as they had chosen earlier to stay in the valley, they would eat from the food that was thrown down in the valley, from the mountain top, where there were masses of people.


VALLEY

Now those vast numbers on the mountain top ate to the full, and I saw that the white sheet was now being divinely shaken all around towards the valley way way down below. This valley circled the whole earth, below.

I saw that there was no white sheet now, but food parcels placed in what looked like flower baskets, the kind of flower baskets with handles. Each basket was amply provided with food, yet it was not in overflowing abundance as I had seen with the groups or that on the mountain top.
Each basket I saw contained food just enough for one person only.

The people in the valley, who desired to eat, had to pick up their basket, and eat the portion of food allotted to them.

I did not see the people eat this food, but saw a few take away the baskets, and I understood that they would sit in some corner and eat it. I understood that no left-overs would be collected from this food.



Micah 7:20 (King James Version)
20Thou wilt perform the truth to Jacob, and the mercy to Abraham, which thou hast sworn unto our fathers from the days of old.

Nahum 1:15 (King James Version)
15Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off.

Nahum 1:7 (King James Version)
7The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

No comments: