Sunday, January 13, 2008

VISION FLASH: ARMS EXTENDED OUT OVER AMERICA

VISION FLASH: ARMS EXTENDED OUT OVER AMERICA
13th January 2008

Around a couple of days ago, I saw this vision flash.

I saw that the air over the land of America was grey and had turned icy. The air looked frozen.

I saw the Lord Standing high above, over the land of America, with His Arms Stretched out over America, and I heard Him Say to America:

COME
The moment I heard that Word, 'Come', Said the very first time, I was so overwhelmed, my eyes were filled with tears and I started weeping.

Three times He Said:
COME, COME, COME.

I saw that those who came up to Him, had Light and comfort in His Arms. The sun shone on such as these. They went about in joy.

But those who stayed down below, were in daylight, groping their way through, as if it was dark.

They were stumbling, falling, hurting themselves, and others.

I heard one from down below say, " Hey, who switched off the lights ?"

As the vision flash faded I saw that it was all bright above but now there was pitch darkness below.


Bombay-India
Swarna Jha

No comments: